Storage capacity of 190 000 tons
The terminal is located in San Antonio, which is 20 kilometers south of the Paraguayan capital, Asuncion, on the left riverbank.
The terminal comprises:
- 3 berths for river barges with loading capacity of 19 500 tons per day;
- 11 steel silos with total capacity of 49,000 tons;
- 5 mechanized flat grain storages with total capacity of 141,000 tons;
- 5 truck discharge points with unloading capacity of 12 000 tons per day (400 trucks);
- Vehicle weight checkpoint consisting of 2 scales with capacity of 80 tons;
- 3 weight checkpoints for shipping grain to water transport;
- System of conveyor galleries with ability of shipping grain from any storages to any berth;
- Packaged goods storage of 1950 m2 in area;
- Administrative buildings, laboratory, workshop and checkpoint;
- Parking lot for trucks with the capacity of 300 trucks.
The area of the terminal is 12.14 Ha.
Area of the additional parking lot is 5.42 Ha.