Storage capacity of 259 000 tons
The terminal is located in San Antonio, which is 23 kilometers south of the Paraguayan capital, Asuncion, on the left riverbank.
The terminal comprises:
- 3 piers for river barges with loading capacity of 19,200 metric tons per day;
- 11 steel silos with total capacity of 48,500 metric tons;
- 6 mechanized flat grain storages with total capacity of 210,500 metric tons;
- 6 truck discharge points with unloading capacity of 19,500 metric tons per day (600 trucks);
- Vehicle weight checkpoint consisting of 4 scales with capacity of 80 metric tons each;
- 3 weight checkpoints for shipping grain to water transport;
- System of conveyor galleries with ability of shipping grain from any storages to any wharves;
- Packaged goods storage of 1950 m2;
- Administrative buildings, laboratory, workshop and checkpoint;
- Parking lot for trucks with capacity for 300 trucks.
The area of the terminal is 14 Ha.
Area of the additional parking lot is 5.42 Ha.