Storage capacity of 41 500 tons
The terminal is located in the southern part of the town of Puerto Rosario in the province of San Pedro on the left bank of the Paraguay River.
Built in 2011, the terminal comprises:
- 1 pier for river barges with loading capacity of 6,000 metric tons per day;
- 7 steel silos with the total capacity of 41,500 metric tons;
- Vehicle weight checkpoint consisting of 1 weigher with capacity of 80 tons;
- Truck discharge point with unloading capacity of 3,250 metric tons per day (100 trucks);
- Weight checkpoint for shipping grain to water transport;
- System of conveyor transport for grain;
- Laboratory equipped with a pneumatic sampler;
- Parking lot for trucks with capacity for 80 trucks.
The area of the terminal is 12.3 Ha.