Storage capacity of 58 000 tons
The terminal is located on the right bank of the Parana River, about 11 kilometers southwest of the village Hohenau in the Paraguayan province of Itapúa
The terminal comprises:
- 1 pier for river barges with loading capacity 9,500 metric tons per day;
- Mechanized flat storage with capacity of 35,000 metric tons;
- 4 flat floor silos with capacity of 23,000 metric tons;
- 2 truck discharge points with unloading capacity of 6,500 metric tons per day (200 trucks);
- Vehicle weight checkpoint consisting of 1 weigher with capacity of 80 tons;
- Weight checkpoint for shipping grain to water transport;
- System of conveyor galleries and shipping grain to barges;
- Laboratory equipped with a pneumatic sampler;
- Office buildings;
- Parking lot for trucks with capacity for 80 trucks.
The area of the terminal is 5 Ha.