Storage capacity of 52 500 tons
The terminal is located on the southern outskirts of the city of Concepcion along the left bank of the Paraguay River.
Built in 2009, the terminal comprises the following facilities:
- 1 pier for river barges with loading capacity of 7,500 metric tons per day;
- 2 flat grain storages with total capacity of 52,500 metric tons;
- Truck discharge point with unloading capacity of 3,250 metric tons per day (100 trucks);
- Vehicle weight checkpoint consisting of 1 weigher with capacity of 80 tons;
- Weight checkpoint for shipping grain to water transport;
- System of conveyor transport for grain;
- Laboratory equipped with a pneumatic sampler;
- • Parking lot for trucks with capacity for 50 trucks.
The area of the terminal is 25 Ha.