Smorgon Processing and Logistics Complex (Republic of Belarus)
THE PRODUCTION CAPACITY
IS OVER 1.5 MLN TONNES
OF BULKY GOODS PER YEAR
Smorgon Processing and Logistics Complex has been operational since November 1, 2014.
All processes are automated, including internal logistics on the terminal.
The Smorgon PLC comprises:
- 3 floor storages
- Packaged goods storage
- 18 silos
- Oil storage facility
- Extensive railway infrastructure with a powerful cargo handling unit
- Rapid testing laboratory and analytical laboratory
The total storage capacity up to 100,000 tonnes, out of them:
- Silo storage – 48,000 tonns
- Floor storage – 45,000 tonns
- Oil storage tanks – 2,400 cubic metres
- Packaged goods storage – 2,330 square metres
Types of products being processed:
- by characteristics: dry bulk, liquid bulk, packaged cargos
- by categories: meals, grains, oilseeds, oils
- by delivery mode: acceptance and shipment by railway or trucks
In 2016 Sodrugestvo Group has started construction of a soybean crushing plant with processing capasity of up to 2,000 tonnes per day and extending of storage facilities.