Storage capacity of 41 500 tons
The terminal is located in the southern part of the town of San Rosario of the province San Pedro on the left bank of the Paraguay River.
Built in 2011, the terminal comprises:
- Berth for river barges with loading capacity of 6 000 tons per day;
- 7 steel silos with the total capacity of 41,500 tons;
- Vehicle weight checkpoint consisting of 1 weigher with capacity of 80 tons;
- Truck discharge point with unloading capacity of 4 500 tons per day (150 trucks);
- Weight checkpoint for shipping grain to water transport;
- System of conveyor transport;
- Laboratory equipped with a pneumatic sampler.
The area of the terminal is 12.3 Ha.