Storage capacity of 38 000 tons
The terminal is located on the southern outskirts of the city of Concepcion along the left bank of the Paraguay River.
Built in 2009, the terminal comprises the following facilities:
- 1 berth for river barges with loading capacity of 8 000 tons per day;
- Flat grain storage with capacity of 38,000 tons;
- Truck discharge point;
- Vehicle weight checkpoint consisting of 1 weigher with capacity of 80 tons;
- Weight checkpoint for shipping grain to water transport;
- System of conveyor transport;
- Laboratory equipped with a pneumatic sampler.
The area of the terminal is 25 Ha.