Omsk Agro Logistics Centre (Russia, Omsk Region)
In November 2015 Sodrugestvo completed construction and put Omsk Agro Logistics Centre (ALC Omsk) into operation.
THE PROJECT TRANSHIPMENT CAPACITY of 100,000 TONNES PER YEAR
The Centre is adjacent to the railroad station “Karbyshevo II” and designed to work in the mode “car – railcar” enabling quick acceptance from cars and loading to railcars.
The Agro Logistics Centre comprises:
- Main building having the square of 4 000 m2, four entrance gates (for two routes) and storage capacity of 3000 tonnes of grains and oilseeds;
- Railcars loading line with the capacity of 80 t/h consisting of receiving cone, fine filter separator, belt conveyor and discharge hoppers. The line works in the automatic mode and has loading capacity of 1 railcar per hour;
- Preconditioning line with the capacity of 60 t/h allowing to accept product with high content of foreign material (directly from the harvester) and place it in the main building;
- Drier with the capacity from 200 up to 600 t/d depending on the product, moisture removal and temperature of outdoor air, working in autonomous automatic mode;
- Parking lot for 14 trucks;
- Railroad track scales located at the railcars loading area;
- Railroad infrastructure with 660 m side track, railroad winch and supply area for 20 railcars;
- Laboratory with equipment enabling to apply both express and analytical methods. All equipment is integrated in the unified accounting system with data upload;